Are you interested in developing a career in the innovative and sustainable materials sector? Do you want to become part of one of the most disruptive companies of the year?
Sustonable is looking for a bright Sales & Business Developer who is not afraid of working in a Scale-up to generate, build and manage sales within the contract, architectural, design & retail segments.
The Sales & Business Developer will proactively identify and engage with the selected targets to pursue sales by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, developers, and related contractors.
The professional will be focused on:
- Executing the GotoMarket Strategy created within agreed timelines from Sustonable Board.
- New Business acquisition (B2B Sales): design short and medium-term actions to target architectural and design firms, developers, retailers, property management firms, and corporate accounts to create new opportunities, achieve the sales target, and expand our customer base.
- Setting up a market structure in the following channels: retailers, projects, wall panels companies or decorative surfaces distributors, and wholesalers.
- Promoting Sustonable’s products in formal presentations to the selected targets.
- Maintaining updated and accurate information about sales timelines and targets within the project management database (CRM).
- Managing the sales development of Sustonable products.
- Maintaining a regular awareness of markets and pursues profitable opportunities focused on growth.
- Assisting with account development on a regional basis and also internationally. This position requires traveling to reach the selected targets.
- Developing clear and compelling written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participating in relevant trade fairs and congresses.
The Sales & Business Developer must have excellent presentation skills, generate and approach leads proactively, and effectively maintain/expand business relationships.
You should have a strong entrepreneurial mentality and proven sales experience within the building materials sector, specifically stone or ceramics. It is also mandatory excellent command of written and spoken English. Please note we do not follow up with any CV who does not match this sector’s expertise.
If you think you are a good fit, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org